Home groups play a vital role in the life our Church. Belonging to a home group is an environment where thanksgiving, personal prayer requests, and discussion of the Bible can take place in a relaxed way. There are a growing number of home groups of about 8-12 people meeting at different times on different days – enough choice for you to attend when it’s best for you:
- Wednesday, fortnightly in Muswell Hill at 19:30
- Wednesday, weekly in Friern Barnet at 19:30
- Thursdays, weekly in Highgate at 20:00
These are the place where:
- Personal care is given and experienced.
- Questions can be asked and answers found.
- Burdens can be shared and carried by others.
- The Bible is read and discussed.
- There is a real sense of fellowship.
Home groups are not to be missed if you want to find out what Christianity means in practice and you want to grow in your relationship with Jesus.